When Words Can’t Say Enough

When Words Can’t Say Enough


Where can I start? What can I say?

To someone who has helped me in so many ways?

Thank you is not enough, it can not convey,

The feelings that I feel, the words I want to say.


But when I want to tell you, when I try express,

My appreciation for you, it just comes out a mess.

My words just trip and fumble; my feelings are so deep,

They just come out jumbled in one mumbled heap.


I know that I can never repay the kindness that you do,

There is just one way, just one thing I can do:

Pay it forward, pass the kindness on,

Do for someone else, what you, for me, have done.


When I help someone else, I know that it’s you,

Who motivates me, and your words speak through.

I never can show you how much you mean to me,

I can only pass it on, help someone else in need.


My actions are yours, my energies you inspire,

Because of your efforts, mine will never tire.

You give me the strength to do everything I do,

When I pass it forward, it’s how I say thank you!


Thank you!


(dedicated to all of my teachers and specifically to my mashpia)

No comments: