Searching...

Searching........... looking, asking, wondering.
Where? I don't know
How? I don't know
But when I search inside of me I find,
That there is something deeper
A will, a way
no doubt
nothing stands in the way of will
(Will must be a pretty tough guy, eh)
Ain Hadavar Omeid Bifnei Haratzon!
Seek and you will find,
in ways you never thought of
in places you never knew to look
Just look inside and you will see,
Yagati Umatzasi!
I put in effort, and I found!
Now I just have to keep searching, harder, deeper.
For there's always more.
Life doesn't stop... keeps moving.
Forward, onward and upward.
It's not meant to be easy,
our struggle, our effort, this is what it's truly about
and somewhere up there He is happy,
that we are succeeding.
Our Father has such nachas, such joy.
And so, I keep on going...

-dedicated to the search for a sub (and other things in my life)

No comments: