Procrastinate

Procrastinate.
Oh, how I hate,
when I just wait,
and do things late.

Is this my fate,
to make others wait,
just because I procrastinate?

Why do I have this trait?
I speculate,
I'm trying to create,
a childish state,
where no one berates,
and no one dictates,
everyone just tolerates.
Kids should know love, not hate,
and people who appreciate,
that everything they do is great.

At any rate,
to set things straight:
subconsciously, I'm trying to recreate,
that carefree state,
which one could debate,
has never been on my slate.

And now that translates
to something so innate:
I procrastinate!

But, how do I abate
this habit I hate
and stop making others wait,
by doing things late?

Can you relate?
Can I change my fate?

(please share any ideas you have)

1 comment:

Rambler said...

Very nice blog. I especially like this poem. Very true.