As I Dance the Night Away


Getting ready to dance,

I go with only joy in my heart.

Sharing your happiness,

As your new life starts.


I want to add as much as I can,

To this beautiful night.

I want to give you a happy start,

So I dance with all my might.


And, as I dance the night away,

I will smile and I’ll say,

“I wish you the best in every way,

May your happiness always stay.”


I am truly happy at this time,

But, the sadness isn’t far behind,

I’m wondering, where is mine?

I am looking but it’s so hard to find!


As I dance the night away,

I just hope and I just pray,

I just ask and I just yearn,

“Oh when will it be my turn?”


So I ask you, won’t you please,

Pray that I should know with clarity,

And that soon I’ll find the one for me,

The one I’ll give to, indefinitely.


And then, I will dance the night away

And I will smile and I’ll say

“May Hashem answer all your prayers,

Just as He answered when I prayed.”

No comments: